Recovery is a very important part of CrossFit. Make sure you are visiting our Recovery Room!
$20 – 15 minute recovery session
(This short and affordable session is designed for work on specific areas of injury or nagging issues and review modifications of training if required)
$40 – 30 minute recovery session/$65 – 60 minute recovery session
(The 30 and 60-minute sessions are designed for initial assessments, general recovery work along with work for areas of injury or issues and review modifications of training if required.)
Dawn Adam-Brown has 8 years experience as a CrossFit Coach, competitive Olympic Lifter, CrossFit Athlete and Recovery Therapist. Her recovery sessions specialize in injury prevention, healing and rehabilitation for athletes of all levels.
This type of recovery work is designed so that our members can continue to train with consistency and constant improvement.
Dawn Adam Brown:
- CrossFit Certified Level II Instructor
- CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting certified
- CrossFit Running and endurance certified (Pose running)
- USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach
- Catalyst Athletics Olympic Weightlifting Seminar – Level 1
- CrossFit Kettlebell certified under Jeff Martone
- Certified Massage Therapist
- Nursing Background
- USAW Referee
- Gold 2007 American Masters Weightlifting Championships
- Bronze 2010 National Masters Weightlifting Championships
- Gold 2010 Masters Pan Am Games
- Gold 2012 National Masters Weightlifting
- Bronze 2012 American Masters Weightlifting Championships
- New England Championships 2011/2012 Grand Master Lifter